Mercy’s Board of Directors is the agency’s governing body and make up of some of the community’s most passionate and active leaders. As such, they assist Mercy in understanding, pursuing and attaining its mission. In particular, this means:
- Being active in board and committee meetings
- Assuming oversight and approval of all organizational policies, by-laws and procedures
- Ensuring the financial well-being of the organization
- Approving the budget
- Assisting in the design and implementation of Mercy’s strategic plan
- Providing a positive representation and interpretation of Mercy in the community
We are grateful for this tremendous team that serves us so well!