Chronic Care Management
Chronic care refers to medical care which addresses pre-existing or long-term illness. Mercy assists in the management of several chronic care conditions for its patients – both children and adults. Our providers manage these conditions with the help of trusted specialists when necessary. Ask us about our Chronic Care Management Program – a nurse-driven program!
Meet your CCM Team!
Nurses Alex, Lacy and Adriana!
Prepare for your first call by:
- Make a list of questions
- Think of any health goals
- Register on our patient portal
What is expected from CCM patients/families:
- Respond to your CCM Nurse phone calls.
- Maintain your follow-up visits and well visits with your primary care provider.
- Maintain follow-up appointments with your specialists.
- Organize and adhere to your medications, keep track of your doctors and appointments, organize information for medications, doctors and supplies. Keep track of you or your child's feeding regiment.
- Advocate for patient/family
- Help with integrated care
- Create a Comprehensive Care Plan
- Assist with Durable Medical Equipment
- Manage Home Health Correspondence and monthly nurse calls